CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


I' ve been Tagged!
Tagged, I'm it!I've been Tagged!!!A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: Goodness....um.... I was 14 years old and a freshmen in Jr. High. Not too much going on...just being a typical girl...chasing boys I believed I worked at Crystal Hot Springs and Peach City.....wow I am so awesome!

5 things on my to-do list today: #1 Go to a Dr Appt for Chloe #2 Pay a bill, run to shopko and then finally Smiths. #3 TAKE A NAP #4 Unfortunately do laundry...I HATE DOING THE LAUNDRY #5 Make dinner and a yummy dessert.

I enjoy: I really really enjoy taking NAPS!

What would I do if I were suddenly made abillionaire: BUY A HOUSE! Definately buy a house and a new car!

3 of my bad habits: Oh gosh I've got lots of these. I have clothing issues.... Living out of the dryer because I never get around to folding them. Leaving my dirty laundry all over my bedroom floor and staking the garbage so full that Caleb can't tie it to take it to the dumpster.
5 places I have lived: Honeyville, Logan, and Brigham. Thats not 5, but what can I say!

5 jobs that I have had: Scrapbook store, Waitress at Idle Isle, Telemarketer, DownEast Clothing and the best job...a mom!

5 Things people don't know about me: I hate Lagoon. My favorite book is US Weekly...can I count that as a book....I just look at the pictures, I don't like to read. I love bubble baths. I have an obsession with shoes and purses. 1.I tagged Maresa, Tai, Lori. Jenn and Keely

4 comments:

Rachael Cook said...

We got our bunkbeds at shopko, they were like 200 dollars. but we looked at few different places. Michael sure loves them. Laker will be staying in his crib for awhile. I don't know how long it will be before they can share a room. Michael never sleeps. He's is crazy.

Savanna said...

Hey Ashley! I found your blog on Taianne's. I was so excited. Your girls are so dang cute. All the cute bows and outfits, so fun! I have a blog too...welovechevs.blogspot.com

Trista and Tyce said...

It has been forever, huh! It's been a lot of fun finding everyone from Brigham and reading about their lives! Let's definitely keep in touch!

Chinos :) said...

Ashley,
So i finally decided to do this blog thing and holy Crap all of Box Elder High is Connected somehow I love it.:) You look so much like your mother with dark hair and your cute girls are just Darling, always knew you'd be this cute little mom.. Keep in Touch. Jayci www.crazychinos.blogspot.com