CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....YESTERDAY!

So I'm 25 and I feel so old, but so young to have been married for 5 years and have 2 sweet little girls! My dad told me I was half way to 50....i said "thanks dad you make me feel so much better". We had a family birthday party at my parents house on Sunday. We ate dinner and then had my fav cake and homemade ice cream. On Monday my birthday, Caleb gave me a pedicure...he actually filled up a bucket with warm water put some foot cleansing gel in and messaged my feet and oooohhh...it felt so good! I have the best husband ever! Have any of your husbands gave you a pedicure??? Okay so there is a story behind it, My sis Melissa and I were ging to get pedicures for my birthday but couldn't get an appointment, I was bummed so Caleb came home and put the girls down for a nap and gave me the best pedicure ever!! Thanks babe....I love you! To top off my birthday we went to my fav place Tepanyakis with some good friends (Chad and Maresa, Amanda and Clay, Riley and Hilaree) and ate some yummy food and had cake and my fav ice cream...thanks for the birthday presents everyone I had an awesome 25 birthday!

7 comments:

Vance & Holly Marler said...

Happy birthday Ash! You are old! :)

Jessica Davis said...

Happy Birthday to you! Just think of all the people that are older than you!

Trista and Tyce said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley! I turned 25 in March, so to me, you are young! :)

~Emily~ said...

Hi cute Ashley! Gosh, it's so fun to be able to see what you've been up to. Your girls are absolutely DARLING!! =)

Ashley and Devan said...

Wow your husband is so nice! I'll have to have Devan give me a pedicure now. Happy Birthday Ash! I'm glad you had a great day!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day--so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash sorry to hear that you got in a wreck - that is a total bummer!! I'm so glad that you all are ok! How is your new house??