CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

3 JoYs
*Dating my husband(love love to go out just Caleb and I)
*CHOCOLATE
*My sweet girls
3 FeArS
*Garden Spiders and Snakes.
*Something happening to my family that I can't control.
* Living in this dang house my whole life.
3 GoALs
*Buy a new house in the near future(as soon as possible before I lose my mind).
*Be a better person, wife, and friend.
*Food Storage
*taking more pictures of my family and scrapbooking them.
3 CuRrEnT ObSeSsIoNs
*Shopping and spending money... I swear I have obsessive compulsive disorder for spending money sometimes..
*Zeppi's custard(YUMMMMY!) and Tepanyaki...have you tried it...I definately recommend it!
* Yard work

8 comments:

Jen said...

Im glad to see your blogging again lady! Your background is super cute! Lets do lunch sometime!We keep saying we will and we never do! Thats fine you had some of the same answers I did on your blog! Its funny the ones we had in common!

Tai and Joe said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you finally updated your blog. When do you want to get together for your birthday?

Lori said...

Yes, I love Tepanyakis! It is delicious!!!!

BRITT said...

Cute tag but I want an update with pictures!

Alison said...

Hey Ashley! Cute blog! Ours is macjenkins.blogspot.com. It will be fun to keep in touch better and see your cute pics!
Alison

Jamie said...

Hey Ashley your girls are so cute. I always see you at my work and not much anywhere else but your family is way cute Hope all is well with you talk to you soo.

Jamie (Payne) Christensen
jamiechristensenfamily.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Ash!

Melissa said...

I love your blog! I think I have the same obession over spending money and shopping. I love it and it can be very dangerous. Do you care if I add you to my blog, since we are new found friends?