CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

At the Cabin

We went on a little vacation to Bear Lake a week ago to go snowmobiling.(I'm a little slow at posting things) It was alot of fun. Sadie is at the perfect age and has so much fun playing in the snow and sleding. She isn't into the snowmobiles yet...she is a scardy cat like her mom. Chloe spent most of the time in the cabin(she doesn't enjoy the snow as much as her big sis) She did however have her first snowmobile ride and loved it. We had to snowmobile to the cabin this year, so we got all bundle up and I put Chloe in the middle of me and her daddy and she loved it! I tried to keep her face from the wind but she wouldn't let me she wanted to look out and see what was going on. We all had so much fun! Here are some pictures. Sadie posing on her snowmobile sled
Sadie swinging on the swing
Our snow family. Dad, Chloe, Sadie and Me( I have big boobies can you see them?)
Chloe in her hat


Sadie and Caleb sledding down the hill, it's pretty funny!

9 comments:

Keely Kellett said...

That video is so cute! You can hear Sadie laughing the whole way down. What a cute dad!

Ashley and Devan said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! Your snowman made me laugh. What a great sledding hill!

Jessica Davis said...

That was so funny! The pictures are sure cute. I really like the snowfamily picture! I love how she is peeking out from behind them. I hear you have a brand new car! I'm jealous!

Tara said...

Cute pictures. We saw your snowmen this weekend but I didn't see the boobs. I think your snowwomen got a boob reduction.

Trista and Tyce said...

We went snowmobiling two weekends ago, up in Christmas Meadows, and had such a fun time, too! Looks like your girls really enjoyed it! We left Tyce home with my dad. He isn't a fan of the snow right now! Cute snowman family, too! :)

Savanna said...

What a fun weekend. I love th video of Sadie laughing so hard. That's just how Kylie was when we were sledding. It's so fun. Oh, I hear you got a new car. How fun. You'll be a babe in it for sure. :)

BRITT said...

Your girls are so cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I will be honest I think that your snowmen lost there heads while we were there. I think they are in one of the pictures I took I will have to post it. Oh and sometimes I wish Halley was achicken like me.

Tai and Joe said...

Ash that is so funny, Your boobs look great. I love the movie of Sadie its so cute they are really booking it. What car did you get? why didn't you tell me? text me when you get a sec? (we just got home)

The Garza's said...

Hey i love the snowmen with the boobies! that is hilarious!! i wish i had boobies on my snowman - or maybe just on me! I will take anything! I hope all is good! your family all seems good!