CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oink...Oink

This picture is right as I walked in the room, you can see alittle smile on her face....little stinker!

Eating.....

Chloe just got done eating dinner. She ate 1 muffin, 1 whole scambled egg, a fruit cup and some apple juice. Doesn't that seem like plenty for an 11 month old? Well I guess not! I was starting a movie for Sadie in my room and in the mean time Chloe bear crawled over to our coffee table, pulled down Sadie's plate that had a muffin on it and shoved it into her mouth. The WHOLE thing, just as I walked into the room. I guess she still wanted another muffin. FYI Chloe doesn't crawl, but I guess if you bribe her with the right thing she will do anything to get to it.

10 comments:

T said...

that is so cute!!! what a little stinker.

T said...

10 hours come visit!!!

Jackie said...

I don't think you are feeding her enough! She is adorable. Emmie would have done the same thing.

britneebabe said...

Ash!!! I can't tell you how lovely it was to run across your blog!! It looks like you are doing fab. My gosh your girls are just gorgeous. Would love to catch up with you! Much love, -Brit

Jessica Davis said...

That is hilarious! So she does know how to crawl. She just doesn't want us to know it!

Big Sis Meliss said...

Hi Ash!

I'm glad you found us. Thanks for posting. Your little fam is so adorable.

Keely Kellett said...

That sounds like Emma! I want to know how she stays so stinky tiny still. Oh, yeah it's because she never stops going.

Chad and Maresa said...

Ashley I tagged you! Go to my blog and see! I

Chinos :) said...

I wish I could get Reese too eat that good again.. When Chloe was born did Sadie have a hard time eating. How did the baby contest go and I saw your mom at the hospital so many honeyville ladies work there. It was like church :)

The Garza's said...

Hey chicka your blog is so dang cute, i am glad you finally posted some pics! They are adorable. i hope all is going good - we still need to get together with our kids. call me -k- ashleigh