CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Purse Tag....


Ok so luckily my purse was cleanned out recently. But I do have a barbie and a barbie comb(atleast she is dressed this time....last time I had Ken and a barbie and they were both naked.) I was at the salon and Kelsey saw in my purse and thought it was hilarious that I had barbies, naked barbies in my purse. I have some tylenol, gum, my fav lip gloss from bare escentuals...it's awesome I love it! Ive got some fruit snack and kix for my girls, some reciepts, my wallet, some body spray and a peekaboo bag for Chloe. That is about it......sorry pretty boring!
I am going to purse tag....Maresa, Keely, Tai, Ash, and Teresa

4 comments:

BRITT said...

Cute bag. I knew you would be good. Love the barbies. My purse is from the Holy Cow. You and Jess need to come shopping at the boutique in March.

CBS said...

Hey...just blog hopping and wanted to say hi! Your kids are adorable AND i went to sassybabies and voted for Chloe:) Hope she wins!!

Jessica Davis said...

Hey your blog is looking way cute! I have finally got my internet up and running. It is way faster than my mom's dinosaur!

Lori said...

Hi Ash. That is a fun tag. Your purse is cute. I had fun seeing you girls the other day!!! I changed my blog to private so here is my email so you can email me it is...www.lori.hhansen@gmail.com

I will add you on as soon as I hear from ya!! Bye Ash.