CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Randam Questions

FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES ... I won't lie...I love a pair of cute tennis shoes, but I don't wear them often I usually wear some sort of heel to make my bum and legs look skinner.


NEW YEARS RESOLUTION ... My usual...get skinny, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it!

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW ... PEACE AND QUIET! The girls are napping!

IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BUY ... Someone to come deep clean my house and definately a day at the spa!!!!

RANDOM THOUGHT ... I need a break from being a mommy...just for a day or even a few hours.

FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN ... Walmart...I live in Brigham where else can I go!

THE BOOK YOU ARE READING ... I'm currently reading The Eclipse. Yes I am reading....I hate to read but these books are so dang good!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Whatever ya big nerd you are already to skinny! You cant even tell you have ever even had a baby let alone two!!

Chinos :) said...

I have your same Random Thought.. As soon as Halle starts sleeping thru the night things will be better.:) And ya get skinny give me a break! And I can't wait to take my girls to disney on ice.

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Tall shoes really do make your butt and legs look skinnier! Unfortunatley I need REALLY tall shoes.

Lori said...

Ash, I am reading Eclipse right now too. But honestly, I get so scared I have to take breaks! Ridiculous huh. do you think they are a little scary? My other friends don't and I don't get that! I am total chicken, especially with everything going on!

Jessica Davis said...

You do not need to get skinny because you already are! If you get any smaller you will disappear!