CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Disney On Ice

We went to Disney on Ice and Sadie LOVED it! She was seriously in heaven, she had this dreamy look on her face the whole show, it was hilarious! I tried to take pictures with my piece of crap camera...so this is what you get...not so good! But we had a blast! Sadie Bean and her daddy
This is her dreamy look she had on her face!

All the Princess dancing
Another one of her dreamy"im in heaven looks"
Our family minus Chloe(she stayed with her nana and papa)
Sadie and I
Sadie clapping

Grand Finale

There is that dreamy look again.... Just got through eating $10.00 cotton candy and licking her lips
There is that yummy cotton candy...she ate the whole bag herself...not really but she would of if I would let her.


7 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I bet she just loved it.

T said...

oh I love disney on ice I took Jackson last year he loved it!!! you look so cute by the way! Sure do miss you guys, see you next month

Ashley and Devan said...

She is so cute! It is so fun that you get to do girly stuff! Don't get me wrong I love having a boy, but I so want a little girl to do those kinds of things with!!

Keely Kellett said...

She looks like she is in heaven! I love how she dressed up in her princess outfit. Too cute!

Trista and Tyce said...

So cute!! Makes me want to have a girl! Not that I couldn't take Tyce, but I don't think Mitch would let me put him in a princess dress and crown, which is a must to go see that show! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha, I love the picture of Sadie's dreamy look! Here's the deal though, I'm updating my blog - tonight! (I hope.) I've decided that since I've received more than one post saying our blog is boring that it's due time...so prepare yourself for some crazy updates...I hope! Miss you guys and love ya!!

Rachael Cook said...

oh my gosh! I serioulsy LOVE her little princess pose. HOW cute/ look at those eyes