CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HOLY COW....Can you believe Chloe is 1!

This is what our yard looks like currently....yes under water.
Chloe having a jeep ride. Sadie is trying to put it in reverse.

Caleb and Chloe
It's legal, she can ride forward facing. She has been 20 lbs since she was 7 months old, we just had to wait til she turned 1.
Chloe eating her cupcake, and she ate the whole thing!
Chloe opening her gifts...she loves this duck, it sings and dances. Thanks Great Grandma and Grandpa Hamilton.
Sadie and Chloe riding in her jeep she got for Christmas.
They had so much fun riding in the puddles. The story of my life at our house. SISTERS...aren't they stinkin cute???
Here's cupcakes I made...this is really good for me im not such a good baker.
Sadie helping me put sprinkles on the cupcakes
Me and my girls...Chloe looks kinda scary... but oh well Chloe blowing out her candles at my parents house.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE BUG!!!
Sorry my pictures are random, I tried to do all birthday ones and then saw the pictures of them riding in the jeep so I thought I would share them too.

Ok so Chloe turned 1 years old um....on the 10th, over a week ago. I am so late posting because I was passing a kidney stone. For 8 days...yes 8 days, I thought I was going to die, from either the drugs or the pain, i'm not for sure!
So anyhow, we just had a little family birthday party for her on Sunday at my moms. I had a few games to play for her little nieces and nephew and cute little party favors. The little kids seemed to have fun! Chloe seems so much younger than Sadie did at the age of 1. I remember at Sadie's birthday party you would ask how old she was and she would hold up one finger and say 1. She was so excited to open her presents and her reaction was oh so fun. She would tell everyone thank you after she opened their present. Chloe is so different, she is content just taking her time at everything, she just started crawling a few weeks before her birthday, she loves to drag her silky blanket everywhere and says dada non stop. She is my beautiful little girl. Here are a few pictures..... Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

17 comments:

Jen said...

Wow I cant believe she is one time flies! She is so cute, your girls are always dressed so dang cute! Your such a cute mom! I am getting pretty baby hungry but were going to wait a little while. Yes we def need to do lunch soon! Let me know when you have a free day!

Jessica Davis said...

They are so adorable! I just love, love, love them! The sisters picture is so stinkin cute!!! Chloe looks like she enjoys facing forward in the car seat! Yay!

Chad and Maresa said...

Ash! I can't believe how much Chloe has changed since the last time I have seen her. They both are so cute! Lets plan a shopping or spa day soon.

Jackie said...

Don't you just love their first birthday. I had baked a little cake for Emmie and she ate the whole thing. She just as much as her brothers. Yes that is Emmie on sassybabies. I thought it would be fun to put her in a contest. Your girls are beautiful!

Tai and Joe said...

Hello, They are both so stinkin cute. I can't believe Chloe is already one! It seemed like you just had her. I am super excited for you to come down on Saturday!

BRITT said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Your girls are stinkin cute! and so are you. I want to drive to Brigham and beat you up right now after reading you new years resolution! You better not get any skinnier, you look great and always have! I love all the pictures. And once again I am jealous of Sadie's hair!

britneebabe said...

Chloe is a mini-version of you! I love it! You're such a cute mom! Hope all is well!!

Savanna said...

Cute girls! We haven't seen you forever! Maybe when the weather gets getter we will have to play at the park. I love the princesses on ice pictures. That looks like SO fun!

Chinos :) said...

I love that Jeep So fun :) And your cupcakes looked amazing! Sorry about youe kidney stones blah that blows, glad it is over for ya.

Keely Kellett said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe! Chris has had kidney stones a couple of times and then said it can be worse then having a baby! I'm pretty sure I wasn't in labor for 8 days! Hope you feel better!

kurt and ash said...

Hey Ash! You are so funny...you just had to add to the list of people telling me that! haha! Your little girls are DARLING!! Everyone keeps saying how amazing I look...should I take that as a good thing...was I really that bad before...? HAHA!!

T said...

I am so jealous you got to go to disney on ice I love it so so much. and I can't believe how fast our kids grow isn't it crazy? Your girls are adorable. I would love for you to have an apron they are so so fun. I don't have the brown one anymore but I do have one that I know you will love. I have been taking payments through paypal I am just finishing them up and sending them out by friday, if you pay soon I could send yours out with the first batch or you can let me know when you want it. love you and miss you see you soon -t

Rachael Cook said...

It was so fun to see you the other day. We should get together and let the kids play, they seem about the same age. Maybe we could take them bowling, haha or to the park.

Anonymous said...

Just for the record - the comment above this one was from Corey! We were looking at the pictures of chloe and sadie in the jeep and for a second there Corey and I couldn't figure out if that was really chloe or someone else!! Anyway, yeah. Cute kids Very cute

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks! We love that picture of sadie too! The reason we didn't know if it was Chloe or not was, because she looks sooo grown up! On another note - where did you get your watch that you can change the face and band??

Anonymous said...

Here's my dilemma. Corey says we won't be stopping there til the 25th so - if they will be on sale til then, then I would like to go with you. If they won't be on sale that long could you just pick me out a cute one or something??? Corey said that you told him to get me one of those watches last year for Christmas when we were dating - he should have listened to you!!

Anonymous said...

How about you just pick me out a super cute one! I don't know what color I would want though...what colors do they have? I think I want one that can go with both brown and black...Yeah I don't know. Anything super cute would work!!