CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Better Late Then Never...Right???

These aren't the best pictures, but they will work. Caleb and Chloe going on an Easter Egg hunt
Sadie...look at all those eggs she found
All the grandkids and Caleb
Brrrr...its cold!

Chloe and I at our hotel swimming pool
Our family
Chloe at Cor's b-ball game...she was super tired
Sadie and her pose...my sis cute Braylon off, but you can kinda see him to the left and he is posing like Sadie...poor guy he is the only boy.


My life must be boring cause I don't have new pictures to post every other day. But anyhow, my sister had these pictures on her camera and I thought I would post them. Some are Easter pictures and our Wyoming trip, to see Corey play basketball. Enjoy!!!!

10 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

I'm shocked! I check your blog at least every other day and I was so glad to see a new post. Cute pics! Don't worry, I have nothing exciting to talk about every day either.

Ashley and Devan said...

Darling pics Ash! I am glad you updated. The family pic of you guys in the pool is super cute! I thought about you the other day when I was in Brigham! I should have e-mailed you and then stopped by to say hi. Next time for sure!

Jackie said...

I know how you feel. When you have kids it's hard to get out and do things. Especially when two are in car seats.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for catching my spelling error! Gun and Fun - he got both apparently! Yeah, thanks so much for doing that! I'm super excited! Hopefully we will see you guys soon! We miss and love you! Cute pictures too!! ha, the one of Sadie posing is the best!

Tai and Joe said...

Ash, thanks for spending the weekend with me and keeping me entertained while Joe was at guard. I am glad you passed the dang kidney stone. We need to do it again soon.

Keely Kellett said...

Your little girls are so cute! We need to call Jenny and all of us get together soon. I haven't seen you in forever.

kurt and ash said...

Hi Ash! That picture of you and your girls in the grass is so freakin cute!! I love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ash ok I'm tagging you! So, copy and paste the husband tag and fill it out for Caleb! (I guess that is how it works!) Thanks so much for getting me that watch!! I can't wait to see it!!

Tanya said...

Hey Ash--
We do need to get together soon! Your kids are adorable! I am a little slow with getting into the blogging-but enjoying it! Have a great day!

Wright Family said...

HEy... I added you but neither of mine are under yours.. WHATS UP WITH THAT??