CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hubby Tag!





HUBBY TAG!!!

What is his name? Caleb Dee Hardy



How long have you been married? 4.5 years...WOW!



How long did you date? Well we are Jr. High sweethearts. It all started in Jr High and I went out with Caleb for a few weeks at the most, like I did with all boys and then I made one of my best friends Tarika dump him for me....he stunk like cows...now look at us...we live next to stinky cows!



Who eats more sweets? Definately ME! I'll make cookies or something and Caleb will come home from work and they will be gone. Luckily I can sometimes blame it on Sadie shhhhh...don't tell!



Who said I love you first? R u serious? That was way to long ago for me, but probably Caleb,but I made him marry me!



Who is taller? He is 5'9'' and I'm 5'4''. Probably 5'3'' but I lie!



Who can sing better? Caleb, I can't carry a tune for the life of me!



Whose temper is worse? Well, I would say I throw more fits.



Who does the laundry? We both do.



Who does the dishes? We both do.



Who is smarter? I think we are both smart. He can talk to anyone about anything!



Who pays the bills? I do.



Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Caleb does, he is closes to the door incase a burgular breaks in.
Who mows the lawn? That would be Caleb



Who cooks dinner? Caleb BBQ's. I usually cook everything else. He always helps me though.



Who drives? Caleb



Who is more stubborn? Definately Me!



Who kissed who first? Caleb kissed me first like 4 months after we started dating...so lame!



Who asked who out? He asked me out first.



Who proposed? Caleb, in the truck on our way to the wedding video guys house, to do our wedding video. He procrastinated and we only had 6 weeks til our wedding day!



Who has more siblings? We both have 3 siblings



Who wears the pants? Again, definately ME!



Any Special message for Hubby? Caleb, I love love you very much! You are an amazing person and my best friend! Love you!

9 comments:

Tara said...

I saw the Barbie house from Target. I think it is way cute and as long as the dolls fit in it I would buy it.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ash! I just had to tell you how cute your little family is! That is pretty funny that you broke up with Caleb for smelling like cows and now you wake up to it every morning!
Hope you don't mind that I stopped by!
--Kelsie (Romer)

Lori said...

I love the tag! They are so fun to learn about everyone!

I know our kids grow way too fast! Your girls are adorable!

How did you salad work out?

BRITT said...

Did he really smell like cows??? I am excited for this Friday I hope you guys are still coming!

Anonymous said...

Hah, I know seriously isn't that the craziest picture ever?! I was going to, but Corey and I bought a car so we will actually going to be in Honeyville/Brigham Saturday sometime...so I can I just drop it off? Then we are coming back up I think the next weekend for Chet's wedding and I could pick it up then??

Tarika said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by, it is really good to hear from you! I totally forgot about dumping Caleb for you...we did some pretty dumb things...

Anyway I hope that everything is going well...it looks like and you have such a cute family. Enjoy those cows that you hate the smell of so much!

Tanya said...

Ash-
That is so cute--you are hilarious! Your family is darling. We need to get together as soon as we get moved in! Hopefully in the next few days!

Tara said...

Hey slacker you need to update!

Wright Family said...

Hey girl Not new posts for awhile whats new in your life seems like we can never get together.. We need to soon though.