CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A much needed update....

I'm alive......My life has been a little crazy lately and blogging hasn't been the first thing on my mind as you can tell. Between Chloe being horribly sick and getting her adenoids removed and recovering from that ordeal, myself passing more kidney stones and going on 3 weeks of having a dang cold including my ears being plugged for a week now, it's extremely annoying and just the everyday drama that goes along with having 2 crazy little girls.
Anyhow yesterday we had an amazing day. Caleb took the day off(much needed) to go to the zoo with us girls. The girls had so much fun! Chloes favorites were the monkeys andthe bears Sadie loved the giraffes and elephants. They both loved the little train ride we took at the end of the day. We ate lunch and then came home and played outside with our cute puppies and just had a fun relaxing day! This may seem like a normal day for some of you but this doesn't happen very often...Caleb is so busy with work and school that this was super fun for us. Here are some pictures of our fun day at the zoo!





Okay these weren't at the zoo, these are our puppies...aren't they cute!



We got so close....Sadie loved it!

Look at this cute baby giraffe bending down to get some yummy grass





18 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Yeah! I am so happy for an update! Sounds like its been a little crazy for you guys. I miss you. Please let me know when you want to go shopping! I am ready anytime.

Jen said...

Geez Ash you have been through alot! Im glad you updated though! I got my backrounds from shabbyprincess. If you go on my blog under links and click on SJH blog design they tell you how to do it. We still need to do lunch sometime! Your puppies are so cute.

Jessica Davis said...

Yay! An update! I love the zoo pictures. It looks like you had a very fun day!

Ashley and Devan said...

I am glad to see an update! Your little family is so cute at the zoo. Your girls are beautiful! What a fun family day!

Lori said...

How fun, we love the zoo! This was the first year we took Braden and he loved it!

BRITT said...

Your girls are so freaking cute. How come Saidie's hair is always looking prefect? Your a good mom. It sounds like you have had a rough month! Hope you guys are all feeling better.

T said...

look like so much fun! I have been wondering where you went. I miss you guys!

kurt and ash said...

Looks like Fun at the Zoo! I hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

You have way cute kids! So Corey showed me his text message from you that said his hair makes you barf in your mouth and that our kitchen decor is not cute and I died of laughter!! It was by far the funniest thing that I had seen that day. When are you guys going to come down and visit? Sorry to hear you've been sick - that's always a bummer. Anyway, talk to you later. Miss and love you guys!

Wright Family said...

Hey looks like you had a fun day. We need to hang out the couples again soon. K

Anonymous said...

So if Chloe really screams the way you say she does in the car - - no offense, but I probably won't be riding in a car with you guys anytime soon!! Hah, I don't blame you for not wanting to drive anywhere too far especially if she makes you want to pull out your hair...I've never seen you bald, but I'm guessing your look better with hair!

Tanya said...

How fun! Maci wants to go to the zoo so bad! Those are some great pictures--looks like you guys had a great time!

Vance & Holly Marler said...

hey ash! your page is so fun! i love all of the zoo pictures! go check out my page and give your's an update with a tag! ha i hear your hair is very cute!

Rachael Cook said...

THe zoo is so much fun. Looks like you had a blast. What good little parents you guys are

Brooke said...

Talk about up close and personal! Cute pics...and cute family!

BRITT said...

IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

Jen said...

Ash,
It was good to hear from you. I tagged you. Look at my blog to check it out! You need to post lady! We need to do lunch soon!!

Chad and Maresa said...

BORING! Someone needs to update their blog!